Friday, July 27, 2012

Hatteras Vacation

We spent a week in Hatteras back in June for the Hatteras Marlin Club Tournament. Scott has fished in the tournament for the past few years. Grace and I look forward to going every year too!

An early morning view:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

And the boys are off...
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Grace and I spend a lot of time at the pool while Scott is out fishing:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Napping on the deck:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android App

One day Scott caught a Wahoo:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

On Wednesday there is a Kids Day and they have popcorn, bouncy houses, and all kinds of fun things for the kiddos. Grace loved the big inflatable houses. Here she is coming down one of the big slides...
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Another day the guys caught and released a blue marlin:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Scott got to join us at the pool one day:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

In the evenings we go over to the Marlin Club. Here's a photo of Scott and I before going over one night:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App



I have lots more photos to share of Hatteras. I just need to get them off of my actual camera.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun time! Tucker is so impressed with the wahoo catch.

    ReplyDelete