Friday, June 17, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Saturday of Memorial Day weekend we took a boat trip over to the Sandy Beach. It was Grace's first time with swimmys and in any sort of water this year. It was interesting to watch her figuring out her surroundings.


The kiddos having lunch...



I somehow managed to get Grace to take a nap with all of the commotion. It took quite some time but once I got her down she snoozed for about an hour! I use to love when she slept on my chest as a baby, so certainly enjoyed that hour!


Sunday of Memorial Day weekend I photographed a wedding and had some photo sessions on Monday too but we did get in some pool time at Aunt Brooke, Uncle Cappi, Dawson, & Crewe's house. By then Grace was a champ with her swimmies on and loved swimming without holding onto anyone!


She even loved jumping in the pool!


Two precious kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment