I have gotten TERRIBLE about taking actual photos of Grace. I really do need to try to carry my point & shoot camera around more but my phone camera seems more convenient and the quality of the photos are about the same as my point and shoot isn't very good. Below you will find a bunch of photos I've snapped of Grace with my camera phone within the past (maybe) two months. I guess it was a moment I couldn't resist at the time, so I figured I'd share with you!
Grace never falls asleep just watching TV during the day, so I had to take a photo:
A fun breakfast:
My friend Sandi and I are leaders of a 4H Club. We took our kids to Pocosin Arts for a pottery class one day and Grace got to participate too. Here she is adding textures to her clay.
Fun at the Circus:
Out for a walk on Valentines Day with Nonnie and Da:
My Silly Girl:
I promise she know how to work my Ipod better than I do:
Cowgirl Grace:
Picnic for Snack:
See what I mean, Silly?!? :)
I was doing laundry and she put a pair of my underware over her clothes. :)
Grace and Jaxon having a playdate!












Thanks for all the pics.! I so enjoy keeping up with her growing since I don't get to see her much. But with summer on the rise, hopefully we'll get to the Bay and see more of yall! Always thinking and praying for you and your family! Love you Megan!
ReplyDelete