Thursday, July 8, 2010

14 months old

Grace is 14 months old today! I'm sorry for the lack of posting for the past two months, but I promise Grace is as cute as ever! :) Its amazing watching her grow day-to-day. Just a few facts about Grace:

*She's now walking everywhere! No more crawling.
*She has mastered getting off of the couch by herself.
*She's re-entered a squealing stage and loves to squeal as loud as she can.
*She's now saying Mama! :)
*Other words she can say are: fish, juice, da-da, gigi, shoes.
*She's know where her nose and teeth are. When she's asked, she can point to them.
*She seems to like spicy foods.



We hope you all are well. Stay tuned, I hope to get better keeping up with her blog. Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. I am in need of some Grace time!! I miss that baby girl. Feels like ages since I've seen her (and you too of course!) Love you both:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you posted some new pics, she sure has grown, and her hair is getting longer. Gotta say, she is still looking like her beautiful momma though!

    ReplyDelete