17 lbs. 11 oz. (10th percentile)
29 inches long (50th percentile)
Instead of starting her on whole milk were going to put her on toddler formula for a couple of months and then switch to milk.
I noticed on Sunday, May 16th that Grace seemed to have a little bit of a fever. Well Monday afternoon it was confirmed and it had spiked to 103.1. We got it down with Target brand Tylenol (since everything is recalled and off the shelves) and a couple of baths. It spiked up to 103 again in the middle of the night- but nothing that another dose of meds and a 2am shower with Mom wouldn't help. We had gotten it back down and she slept until 8:30am. By Wednesday her fever was completely gone, but we weren't quite out of the woods yet. Thursday afternoon I noticed that her face was spotty so we kept an eye on it and then Friday her stomach and back was covered in a rash, so off to the pediatrician we went again and Grace weighed 18 lbs. 7 oz. The doctors couldn't determine if it was a reaction from her 12 month shots or if she had Roseola, so we went back in yesterday for a follow up and we're all clear and healthy once again. Thank goodness!
I photographed a wedding on Saturday, but we did get some family time in on Sunday and went out in the boat for a quick trip to the mouth of the river and back. Quick because some nasty clouds headed our way. Here's a picture of Grace that Brooke snapped with her camera.
She wasn't too fond of her lifejacket or either she was just ready for a bottle and nap time. Not quite sure yet. Guess we'll find out this weekend as I'm sure another boat ride is in store during the kick-off to summer weekend!
I could eat her up..I hope this weekend is pretty, and we can be on the boat longer than 30 minutes!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweetie! Can't blame her on the lifejacket, how many of us actually enjoy wearing ours?! Fingers crossed for a fabulous holiday weekend with lots of sunshine and boatrides!
ReplyDelete