A few facts about Grace at 11 months:
*She has a total of 6 teeth.
*Her newest word is "ball".
*She's pulling up on anything and everything & walking around things (while holding on)
*Grace has mastered drinking from her sippy cup and has learned to drink from a straw.
*Bananas. This kid LOVES them!
*I can tell she's becoming a Daddy's girl.
*She seems to understand the word 'No'.
*She's learned to make lots of silly grins. (& they're so cute with her little teeth shining!)
*She's taken a liking to broccoli. Amazing huh?
She's napping now, but since its so pretty out (minus the pollen), I hope to get a few 11 month pictures of her, but while she's in her slumber I thought I'd take the time to write a few things.
On Tuesday I took Grace to the pediatrician because she has had runny eyes, a runny nose, and a terrible cough. It was like she'd get strangled on whatever it was she was trying to get up and then almost lose her breath from coughing so hard. She had been pulling at her ears too so I knew it was time to take her in. The pediatrican said it didn't seem to be in her lungs (thank goodness), that the cough could be from sinus drainage and that her ear seemed a little red. So he put us on an antibiotic. As of this afternoon she was running a slight fever, but her cough has seemed to not be as often as it was Tuesday. It's still bad in the morning and late at night.
While at the doctors Grace weighed in at 17 pounds 2 ounces, exactly 10 pounds from the day she was born. I was expecting her to weigh a lot more than that, seeing as how she weighed 16 pounds at her 9 month check up. I knew for sure she's had a growth spurt in the past two weeks, maybe that was just in length. I guess we'll see how long she is when we go in for her 1 YEAR well visit.
After the doctors we stopped by the grocery store and *sunshine* had just fallen asleep in the car. I decided to see if I could keep her asleep for a little longer, so I strapped her to me while we shopped and she slept until we got to the check out line. Here's a picture I snapped with my cell phone while in the store...

I have so many more pictures that I want to post: random pictures, easter pictures, etc. so hopefully I'll find the time this weekend to do just that. Before we know it I'll be posting pictures from her birthday party next month- my how time is flying by!
She is so so precious and sweet...I love her to pieces!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is growing so fast! I can't believe she is almost a year old! GO ALL OUT for the party! (I know you will) You won't regret it!
ReplyDelete:)
Such a sweet girl! Isn't it amazing how you survived without her in your life? Can't wait to see more pics of her precious little self.
ReplyDeleteI sure do hope she gets to feeling better soon! 1 more month ... wow!I can't wait to see more pictures of that adorable little girl!
ReplyDeleteLove y'all!