Friday, October 23, 2009

Sitters

Lately, I've been busy with photo sessions and have needed a babysitter for Grace. We're SO thankful to have family and friends to help us out!

Here's a pictures of Grace with her Aunt Brooke and cousin Crewe. (I stole this one off of Brooke/Crewe's blog)

Here's Grace with one of my besties, her Aunt Bridget! Aunt Bridget is expecting a baby in February. We can't wait to meet the little he/she! :)

Even Stephen enjoyed Grace hanging out with them!

I think little Stephen did too. :)

Annanna, Gigi & Big Daddy, Nonnie & Grandaddy, and Nanny have been BIG helps lately too. Especially when Scott and I were in NYC!

3 comments:

  1. Grace is just getting too adorable for words!! Just by the photos, I can definitely see some of your facial traits in her! I'm here if you ever need another sitter to add to your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a joy to keep...I could just eat her up, and so could Crewe!! Love ya both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't get enough of sweet baby Grace. Come February we can trade off!! Love you both:)

    ReplyDelete