Wednesday, July 8, 2009

2 Months Old

Grace is 2 months old today! :) Wow, does time fly!



Isn't she precious?!?! Grace has recently found her hands. She loves sucking on them. She does a lot of smiling now too. She loves to swing in her swing, read books with me, and snuggle with her Daddy! We go to the doctor tomorrow for her 2 month check up. I'm looking forward to seeing how much she's grown but not looking forward to those 2 month shots!

5 comments:

  1. She gets more beautiful every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is definitely PRECIOUS....I just showed Andy these pictures and then showed him one of Crewe that I have in the office....you can DEFINITELY tell they are related....especially the mouth and nose!!! Check with Uncle Andy....he'll tell you about it!!! Please continue with the pictures...she's growing so quickly...love to all, Ms.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie...I love seeing the new pictures of Grace - she is so precious! I hope all goes well at the doctor today - love you guys lots! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing the picture this morning. It made my day! She is so beautiful! Love you both:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could eat her up....I can't wait to get some more sugar this weekend!!! I am having withdrawals!!!

    ReplyDelete