Monday, June 8, 2009

1 month old


Grace is ONE month old today!


Some face huh?...

Her eyes are mighty blue right now, but they say they can still change, so we'll see.
We went to the doctor on Friday for her 1 month check up. She now weighs 8 pounds 9 ounces and is 21.5 inches long. I never knew I could love someone so much!

4 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful!! I love her so very much, I am so happy that God blessed you with such a sweet baby girl....love yall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl! I love seeing the great pictures that you take of Miss Grace! I hope you are both doing GREAT! Lots of Love - Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, it is so hard to believe that she is one month old....and oh how beautiful!!! Enjoy every day as they pass all too quickly....Glad to see more pictures!!!! Love Ya..Ms.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan it is so hard to belive that she has been here for a whole month! She is absolutely beautiful. I miss you both!

    ReplyDelete